Terra is a business/social project that has been created to:
- Support environmentally responsible practices.
- Help sustain indigenous practices that are based in sustainability.
- Create awareness about alternatives practices in the Apparel and Accessories market.
- Support Artisans in third world countries and empower them to grow as co-ups.
- Create opportunities to women is South America and in the US.
- Create beauty for women.
Terra Strives to Support:
- Growth of individual artisans and local co-ops and traditional sustainable practices.
- Offers healthy employment for the South American populations. Creation of business empowerment programs for artisans co-ups.
- Tagua nuts and seeds come from palm trees in the Rainforest, and are completely sustainable.
- Supports preservation of the rainforest by raising the economic value of these palms, preventing their destruction, and promoting replanting.